We offer a range of services for the community to take advantage of:
- Recording public service announcments for the community. If you have an upcoming event or program and want to spread the word, arrange to record a video message in our studio. WCAT will share this announcment through our media outlets.
- Tours of the TV Station - all are welcome to take a tour and learn what Community Access Television is all about. Students and Scouting groups can take a tour to learn about their community and also get some video help with a merit badge or homework project.
- Non-Profit organizations in town are able to join as a Civic Partner to a take advantage of televised promotions of events and fundraisers. Being a member of WCAT can be a very cost-effective medium to get the word out about your mission.
- Studio Operations Training
- Learn to direct a studio production, including camera switching on our TriCaster Switcher, lighting grid and sound board setup for the best results and studio set layout.
- JVC Camcorder Operation Training
- This is a two hour training session which allows you to borrow all you need to record events and programs with confidence.
- Video Editing Training Allows your to Use Our Video Editing Systems to Assemble Your Final Program
- Adobe Premiere for PC Users
- Final Cut Pro X Training for Mac Users